Warm and Cozy Gratitude
Well, Christmas is about here, and my daily routine is all messed up.
I look forward to getting it back. I figure in about a week, I can get back to my regular eating habits, start my workouts back up, and start focusing on sending you positive affirmations.
All my warm and cozy comfort routines will be back filling my body like a warm cup of good tea.
We are headed to my family’s house for Christmas today.
I love going to my family Christmas celebrations. We relax and enjoy spending time together.
We eat, laugh, eat some more, laugh some more, and play games.
A couple years ago we played Minute to Win It games. This year we are playing board games and a game called Left, Right, Center. Have you played it before? I think we are going to add a little moola to it to make the game a little more interesting.
Thought I’d offer you some warm and cozy gratitude today.
I’m grateful for a warm and cozy bed, because…
- I love the feeling of being snuggled in blankets with pillows wrapped around me. So yummy.
- It’s a place where I can just relax and journal. I can get all my thoughts out of my head.
- It makes me feel safe that I know I have a place to lay my head at night.
- It sometimes reminds me of my mom when she would rub my head at night to settle my little restless body for a good night’s sleep.
- I enjoy the quiet time to sit and read a book.
- I’m reminded of “snuggle time” with my kids when they were little and we would read books together at night and talk about our “happy thoughts.” It was a nice way to end our day.
You can explore more about this powerful practice of gratitude here.
Now it’s your turn. I’d like to know how you keep yourself organized during the Holiday season and what are you grateful for?
Thank you for reading
PS Have you been writing in your journal? If not, give it a try.